[HD]<Otis West%Jay Z

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Détente -> Partenaires
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 02:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD]<Otis West%Jay Z Répondre en citant

Otis Kanye West Jay Z >

Otis Kanye West Jay Z

Pitchfork Media named the song the 42nd best song of 2011.[23] XXL named the song the fifth best of the year, and Spin named the song the 17th.[24][25] Time's Claire Suddath placed the song at number four on her best of the year list, writing "the lead single off Watch the Throne mixes and loops Otis Redding's passionate shouts and screams from "Try a Little Tenderness," paying homage to his soulful style while mixing it up by adding heavy beats and chopping up the original track's piano tune."[26] Complex named the song the 100th best Jay-Z song of all time.[27] At the 54th Grammy Awards in 2012, "Otis" was nominated for Best Rap Song and Best Rap Performance, winning the latter.[28]. Carter" "Put On" (Remix) "Bye Bye" (Remix) "Brooklyn Go Hard" Other singles "In My Lifetime" "Who You Wit" "It's Alright" "Anything" "Hey Papi" "Swagga like Us" "Jockin' Jay-Z (Dopeboy Fresh)" "Clique" "Glory" Other songs "Renagade" "Takeover" "Encore" "My 1st Song" "What More Can I Say" "Lost+" "Lost+ / Viva la Vida (Live At the 51st Annual Grammy Awards)" "Money Goes, Honey Stay" (When the Money Goes Remix) "Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour)" "Power" (Remix) "So Appalled" "Who Gon Stop Me" "Made in America" "Picasso Baby" "FuckWithMeYouKnowIGotIt" "Oceans" "Heaven" Book Category . "Otis" debuted at position 47 on the Billboard Hot 100 on the week ending August 6, 2011, after a partial week of sales and airplay[51] in which it sold 44,000 digital copies and received an audience of 22 million impressions on all radio formats.[52] The following week, "Otis" jumped into the Hot Digital Songs top 10 at number 9 selling 113,000 copies,[53] and reached number 12 on the Hot 100.[54] The song also debuted at 15 on Billboard's R&B/Hip-Hop Songs and 13 on Billboard's Hot Rap Songs.[55][56] Following the same week, the song debuted at number 89 on the Canadian Hot 100 and rose to number 37 the next week.[57] In the UK, the song debuted at 67 on the Singles Chart, and 26 on the R&B Chart.[58][59]. "Production Credits: Kanye West & Jay-Z Watch The Throne". The track received highly positive reviews from music critics who praised the trading off of verses by the two rappers and the Redding-sampled beat, which was compared to the style heard on West's The College Dropout.

"The 100 Best Jay-Z Songs". Request aborted. Ultratip. Viacom. Devin Lazerine. Swiss Singles Chart. Watch The Throne Other Album Songs 1 No Church In The Wild 2 Lift Off 3 Niggas In Paris 4 Otis 5 Gotta Have It 6 New Day 7 Who Gon Stop Me 8 Murder To Excellence 9 Welcome to The Jungle 10 Sweet Baby Jesus 11 Love You So 12 Illest Motherfucker Alive 13 H.A.M. Retrieved 2012-02-15. Not only do they not need hooks, neither of them need to remind us that they don't.

marie antoinette 720pde vision 2012a safe trip homedesperate housewives is_safe:1ADRIANA CHECHIK IN GBDisappearance of Eleanorlindsey olsen lindsey olsen mofosresident evil ps3art blakey les liaisons dangereusesdolphin tale 2

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 02:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Détente -> Partenaires Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation